SPRING TERM 2017 SCHEDULE
- Sheboygan: Monday-Friday, January 23-May 12,
- Manitowoc: Monday-Thursday, January 23-May 11
(excluding scheduled campus breaks)
In the Event of a College Delayed Start/Early Close or Full-Day Closure
- In the event LTC is closed for a full day, the LTC EXPRESS will not run.
- In the event LTC closes early (prior to regular LTC EXPRESS campus departures) the LTC EXPRESS will depart the Cleveland Campus 10 minutes after the announced campus closing time. For example, if LTC closes at 1 p.m., the LTC EXPRESS will leave LTC Cleveland at 1:10 p.m. from its usual location in front of the Nierode Building.
- In the event LTC has a delayed start (typically campus would open at 10 a.m. unless otherwise announced), the LTC EXPRESS will leave Sheboygan and Manitowoc locations at 9:15 and 9:25 a.m. (see below for delayed start departure timing information).
- Download printable version
Lakeshore Culinary Institute
712 Riverfront Drive
Shoreline Metro Transfer Station
828 Pennsylvania Avenue
|7:15 a.m.||LTC EXPRESS pick up at Lakeshore Culinary Institute||(If Delayed start, 9:15 a.m.)|
|7:25 a.m.||LTC EXPRESS pick up at Shoreline Metro||(If Delayed start, 9:25 a.m.)|
|12:05 p.m.||Leave LTC Cleveland to return to Sheboygan|
|12:30 p.m.||LTC EXPRESS pick up at Lakeshore Culinary Institute|
|12:35 p.m.||LTC EXPRESS pick up at Shoreline Metro|
|1:05 p.m.||Leave LTC Cleveland to return to Sheboygan|
|4:40 p.m.||Leave LTC Cleveland to return to Sheboygan|
For Sheboygan Shoreline Metro Transit Routes visit: www.shorelinemetro.com
Maritime Metro Transit Intermodal
915 South 11th Street
3733 Dewey Street
|7:15 a.m.||LTC EXPRESS pick up at Intermodal (bus station)||(If Delayed start, 9:15 a.m.)|
|7:25 a.m.||LTC EXPRESS pick up at LTC Manitowoc||(If Delayed start, 9:25 a.m.)|
|4:40 p.m.||Leave LTC Cleveland to return to Manitowoc|
Coming from Two Rivers?
Maritime Metro Transit may be an option to get you to the LTC EXPRESS pick-up and drop-off location at the Maritime Metro Transit Intermodal in Manitowoc. Plan your route using the Maritime Metro Transit link provided on the LTC EXPRESS webpage.
|The LTC EXPRESS arrives and departs from LTC Cleveland at the “Express Stop” by the covered foot bridge between the Lakeshore and Nierode Buildings.|
For Maritime Metro Transit Routes visit: www.manitowoc.org/index.aspx?nid=433
- Passes can be purchased at the Student Services Welcome Center at LTC Cleveland; all sales are final
(no transfers, refunds, or replacements).
- Passes have printed expiration dates & will not be accepted if expired.
Guidelines for Riders:
- The LTC EXPRESS is available to LTC students, staff and community members conducting college business at the Cleveland Campus.
- LTC EXPRESS riders do not need to schedule rides in advance; timely arrival at pick-up sites and ride payment is sufficient; riders may use the service at their convenience—regular ridership is not required.
- The LTC EXPRESS schedule is strictly adhered to; drivers will not delay departures for late riders.
- The LTC EXPRESS is an extension of the College; all riders must adhere to student and employee codes of conduct when using this service.
- LTC EXPRESS riders–LTC/transit vendor not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- LTC EXPRESS riders leaving personal vehicles at the pick-up/drop-off sites must comply with posted parking regulations; parking at the Lakeshore Culinary Institute is available in the southeast corner of the lot or in public parking areas; parking at the Maritime Metro Transit Intermodaland Shoreline Metro is on street; parking at LTC Manitowoc is available in the northwest corner of the parking lot.
Questions or feedback regarding the LTC EXPRESS may be directed to email@example.com.
Lakeshore Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in employment, admissions or its programs or activities. The Human Resources Director has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the College’s nondiscrimination policies.