Save time and money when you ride LTC EXPRESS.
Pick-up and drop-off locations in Manitowoc and Sheboygan.
Non-stop service to the LTC Cleveland campus.
NEW IMPROVED SERVICE!
The NEW LTC EXPRESS buses now each conveniently transport 20 passengers to and from the LTC Cleveland campus.
$2 each way ($4 round-trip)
- You may purchase single tickets for $2 OR get a price break by purchasing a 10-ride pass for $18 (10 rides for the price of 9).
- Tickets can be purchased at the Student Services Desk at LTC Cleveland; all ticket sales are final (not transferable, refundable or replaceable).
- Forgot to purchase tickets? That's OK, drivers will accept cash, but they do not carry cash to make change for large bills; tickets/passes are preferred.
Effective August 22, 2013 to May 16, 2014; excluding scheduled campus breaks.
The LTC EXPRESS will pick up/drop off riders at the front entrances of LTC Manitowoc and Lakeshore Culinary Institute. The LTC EXPRESS arrives and departs from LTC Cleveland at the "Express Stop" by the covered foot bridge east of the Trade and Industry building.
Depart from the Lakeshore Culinary Institute, 712 Riverfront Drive, Sheboygan:
- 7:20 a.m.
- 12:30 p.m.
Depart from LTC Manitowoc, 3733 Dewey Street, Manitowoc:
- 7:20 a.m.
- 12:30 p.m.
Depart from LTC Cleveland Campus for return to Sheboygan/Manitowoc:
- 12:05 p.m.
- 5:05 p.m. (Monday-Thursday)
- 4:05 p.m. (Friday)
LTC EXPRESS GUIDELINES FOR RIDERS
- The LTC EXPRESS is available to LTC students, staff and community members conducting college business at the Cleveland Campus, LTC Manitowoc or Lakeshore Culinary Institute.
- LTC EXPRESS riders do not need to schedule rides in advance; timely arrival at pick-up sites and fare payment is sufficient; riders may use the service at their convenience—regular ridership is not required.
- The LTC EXPRESS is wheelchair-accessible.
- The LTC EXPRESS schedule is strictly adhered to; drivers will not delay departures for late riders.
- The LTC EXPRESS is an extension of the College; all riders must adhere to student and employee codes of conduct when using this service.
- LTC EXPRESS riders leaving personal vehicles at the pick-up/drop-off sites must comply with posted parking regulations; parking is available in the northwest corner of the lot near the LTC Manitowoc entrance; parking at the Lakeshore Culinary Institute is available in the southeast corner of the lot or in public parking areas.
Questions or feedback regarding the LTC EXPRESS may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.