Financial Aid can help you go to college
The first step is filling out the FAFSA.
LTC financial aid staff is now ready to help you complete your 2014 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and answer related financial aid questions at LTC Manitowoc and LTC Sheboygan.
This service is designed for current LTC students and anyone considering enrolling at LTC, and will run through April 11, 2014. There is no charge for the service.
Extra help is now close by.LTC Manitowoc
3733 Dewey Street,
Tuesdays 8:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m.
Thursdays 3:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
3620 Wilgus Avenue,
Wednesday 3:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
Fridays 8:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
No appointment necessary.
- Get one-on-one assistance completing the FAFSA step-by-step
- Find out what grants and loans are available to you
- Learn your Expected Financial Contribution (EFC)
Bring this information and be able to complete the FAFSA from start to finish:
- Social Security numbers
- Date of birth, date of death of parent or guardian, date of marriage, and date of divorce
- 2013 W2's and tax forms
- Most recent bank statements
- Amounts of any other income
- Value of any other assets.
For more information contact Financial Aid at 920.693.1718.
On the Cleveland campus, students are welcome to stop in the Financial Aid office during regular hours, no appointment needed, to get assistance with completing the FAFSA.