Identify the classes you need
If you're a program student, your program information sheet includes the recommended sequence of courses you should take.
Review course pre-requisites and co-requisites. To find out if a class you would like to take has a co/pre-requisite, go to one of the following:
For assistance choosing classes, we recommend that you speak with a Counselor or Admissions Specialist. To meet with a Counselor or Admissions Specialist, please call 1.888.468.6582, ext. 1109.
Get your class information
You’ll need some key information about each course for which you’d like to register including:
- Class Title
- Class Number or Catalog Number
You can easily obtain this information through our online Find A Class search feature. Or, the information may be included in an advertisement or on the LTC website. Be sure to note this information on a piece of paper, or download and print our Registration Worksheet before going to the next step in the Registration process.
After you've confirmed your registration dates, there are 3 easy options to register for your LTC class(es):
- Online Registration (Preferred)
- You will need to log-in to MyLTC with your student ID number and password. If you do not have your 8-digit student ID, please call 920.693.1109. Note: Mailings from Admissions contain your student ID number. Online registration access is available 24/7.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it at MyLTC
- Internet Explorer is recommended for online registration
- View MyLTC informational brochure for additional information about MyLTC
- If you have attended Mid-State or Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College, please register by phone.
- Phone Registration
- Hours: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm Mon-Thurs; 7:30 am - 3:30 pm Fri (Note: Waiting times will vary during peak registration times).
- Call: 1.888.468.6582, extension 1366.
- Hours: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm Mon-Thurs; 7:30 am - 3:30 pm Fri
- The Registration Desk is located in the lower level of the Lakeshore building in Student Central
- Directions to LTC
- LTC Campus map
Pay your tuition
- LTC accepts a variety of payment methods:
- Cash, check, credit cards, money order and electronic funds transfer
- Financial Aid
- Employer/Agency funding. Authorization must be on file at time of registration, or an Agency Payment Agreement form must be completed. Forms are available in Student Services at the LTC Cleveland campus or click here.
- Payment Plan
- If you register on or after the stated tuition due date for a semester, payment of tuition & fees are due immediately
Past Due Fees
- Past due fees owed to LTC will result in a hold placed on your record prohibiting further services (i.e. enrollment, grades, diploma, certificate, transcript, etc). The hold will remain in effect until the financial obligation has been satisfied. LTC reserves the right to require up-front payment from a student that has had a prior outstanding financial balance.
- To view your account summary, visit MyLTC and click on "Student Center" and "Finances".
- Send communications to:
- Lakeshore Technical College
Attn: Student Billing
1290 North Avenue
Cleveland, WI 53015
Print your schedule
View instructions on how to print your schedule from MyLTC.
Purchase your books
Purchase your books at the LTC Bookstore or buy them online. Learn how