LTC educating insurance agents for license renewal
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CLEVELAND, WI –
Lakeshore Technical College is offering the seminars required for insurance agents to renew their licenses.
Following is the full schedule of insurance seminars for fall 2009:
- Retirement Planning will be held 8 a.m. to noon Sept. 22. The cost is $46, and the class number is 63678.
- Individual Health Insurance will he held from 12:30 to 4:30 p.m. Sept. 22. The cost is $46, and the class number is 63674.
- Non-Qualified/Qualified Annuities will be held from 8 a.m. to noon Oct. 7. The cost is $46, and the class number is 63675.
- College Funding/Pre-Retirement Planning for Baby Boomers will be held from 12:30 to 4:30 p.m. Oct. 7. The cost is $46, and the class number is 63672.
- Planning in the Senior Market will be held from 8 a.m. to noon Nov. 12. The cost is $46, and the class number is 63680.
- Disability Insurance will be held from 12:30 to 4:30 p.m. Nov. 12. The cost is $46, and the class number is 63681.
Each class provides four continuing education credit hours. The seminar presenter is Kathy Mueller.
The classes are certified by the Wisconsin Office of the Commissioner of Insurance and Assessment Systems, Inc. Lakeshore Technical College is an approved continuing education provider.
About Lakeshore Technical College
Lakeshore Technical College is a leading provider of technical education offering 100 career programs including associate degrees, technical diplomas, technical certificates, and apprenticeship programs. In addition, LTC offers distance learning, customized training to business and industry, and continuing educational opportunities.
Serving a 200,500-resident population in east central Wisconsin, LTC operates a main campus in Cleveland; additional learning sites at LTC Manitowoc and LTC Sheboygan; Community Education Centers at area high schools in Kiel, Mishicot, Plymouth, Random Lake, Reedsville, and Two Rivers; and 27 distance learning sites. LTC’s mission is to enrich lives and strengthen the economy by preparing a workforce that is skilled, diverse and flexible. On average, 79% of LTC graduates work in the LTC District which includes Manitowoc and Sheboygan Counties, and parts of Calumet and Ozaukee Counties. Visit LTC at: gotoltc.edu.