Businesses of all kinds need good managers. At LTC, our experienced instructors already know the value of leadership and are there to help instill the values you need to plan, organize, direct and control as an effective manager.
Associate Degree • 4 terms • 66 credits
Discover your career passion at LTC.
Goal oriented people who understand leadership are needed to plan, organize, control and manage to help businesses reach higher performance. If you enjoy activities like coaching teams, organizing and participating in volunteer activities then a career in Business Management may be a natural fit for you.
Come to LTC and let us help you cultivate and share your passion for Business Management.
Your career potential is endless with the LTC Business Management program. Whether you jump right into your career or build on your LTC credits to earn additional degrees, this program will prepare you to:
- Plan the operation of a business across functional areas.
- Organize resources to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Direct individuals and/or processes to meet organizational goals.
- Control business processes.
Your career payoff starts with your LTC degree and a potential annual starting salary of $24,980.
But, there's more. Employers hire our grads, promote them, and tell us they would recommend them to other employers. So what jobs can recent graduates expect?
Some of them include:
- Customer Service Team Lead
- Human Resources/Administrative Specialist
- Social Media Coordinator
- Corporate Account Manager
Potential Employers include:
- Fox Hills Resort
- RLO Sign
- Rural America Onshore Outsourcing