Continued education is crucial in many professions and Farm Business is no different. LTC allows you to tailor the courses to fit your farm business in this rolling five year program.
Terrilynn Hastreiter, Program Instructor
Manitowoc and Surrounding Area Farm & AgriBusiness Community
Greg Booher, Program Instructor
Sheboygan, Ozaukee, Washington, Dodge, & Fond du Lac Counties' Farm and AgriBusiness Community
Farm Business & Production Management
Technical Diploma • Varies terms • 20 credits
Discover your career passion at LTC.
Your success in the farming industry has made you hungry for more. You recognize the importance of effective operations in vital areas like crop/soil management, livestock nutrition/management, records/business analysis, credit/marketing/purchasing, farm business transfers, goal setting, and human and employee relations. If you're actively engaged in farming or an agribusiness career, maximize your opportunities for success by increasing your business and production management knowledge.
Come to LTC and let us help you cultivate and share your passion for farm business and production management.
Your career potential is endless with the LTC Farm Business and Production Management program. Whether you jump right into a farm management role or keep up with current trends for your own farm business, this program will prepare you to:
- Use complete business records to help make wise decisions in the use of land, labor and capital.
- Incorporate current animal and crop production practices and technology.
- Develop credit marketing and purchasing practices.
- Explore new agriculture technologies.
- Concentrate on the wise use of soil, water, and other natural resources.
- Improve your economic status in our community.
- Incorporate new ideas for solving problems in relationship to farm management.
Your career payoff starts with your LTC degree and a potential annual starting salary of $31,197.
But, there's more. Employers hire our grads, promote them, and tell us they would recommend them to other employers. So what jobs did our recent graduates land?
Some of them include:
- Operations Tech
- Feeder on Dairy Farm
And they're working for organizations like:
- Binversie Farms
- Ramthun's Hickory View Farm
- Denor Farms
- Rosendale Dairy