LTC is the only Hotel and Hospitality program that offers courses that also count toward a Golf Management associate degree. That makes you much more marketable for a career in a luxury resort setting.
Associate Degree • 5 terms • 66 credits
Discover your career passion at LTC.
Team oriented problem solvers with enthusiasm for guest service are a natural choice for the LTC Hotel and Hospitality Management program. From limited service properties to luxury properties, a career in hotel and hospitality management offers abundant opportunity.
Come to LTC and let us help you cultivate and share your passion for hotel and hospitality management.
Your career potential is endless with the LTC Hotel and Hospitality Management program. Whether you jump right into your career or build on your LTC credits to earn additional degrees, this program will prepare you to:
- Demonstrate the principles of hospitality management.
- Provide exemplary customer service.
- Utilize marketing techniques in a hospitality environment.
- Recognize and interpret legal issues relating to the hospitality industry.
- Utilize accounting and costing skills necessary for profitable hospitality operations.
Your career payoff starts with your LTC degree and a potential annual starting salary of $24,646.
But, there's more. Employers hire our grads, promote them, and tell us they would recommend them to other employers. So what jobs can recent graduates expect?
Some of them include:
- Executive Manager
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Front Office Manager
- General Manager
- Guest Services Manager
Potential Employers include:
- Blue Harbor Resort
- The Bull at Pinehurst Farms
- Green Bay Packers
- Hilton Hotels
- Holiday Inn-Manitowoc
- Osthoff Resort