There is a heavy emphasis on independent work and far more in-depth, hands-on repair than any other one year program. After completing the Millwright Apprenticeship and earning a Journeyman card, you will understand and appreciate why.
Technical Diploma • 2 terms • 34 credits
Discover your career passion at LTC.
No matter how big or small, machines are integral to our lives. If you like to troubleshoot problems, put theory to work in a hands–on setting, and have interests in math and mechanical processes, a career in industrial maintenance may be your key to success.
Come to LTC and let us help you cultivate and share your passion for industrial maintenance.
Your career potential is endless with the LTC Industrial Maintenance program. Whether you jump right into your career or build on your LTC credits to earn additional degrees, this program will prepare you to:
- Use hand and power tools safely and correctly
- Disassemble repair and assemble industrial equipment from manufacturer's technical guides, service manuals, prints and schematics
- Maintain and repair hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Solve problems related to production, installation, and maintenance of industrial equipment
- Utilize specialized rigging equipment including cranes, hoists, forklift trucks, slings, and chains.
Your career payoff starts with your LTC degree and a potential annual starting salary of $40,100.
But, there's more. Employers hire our grads, promote them, and tell us they would recommend them to other employers. So what jobs did our recent graduates land?
Some of them include:
- Maintenance Mechanic
- Maintenance Technician
- Machine Set-Up
And they're working for organizations like:
- Georgia Pacific
- AA Laun Furniture Co
- Lakeside Foods