Medical assistants keep offices running smoothly. In just one year, this program will have you work ready in a growing and vital field.
Technical Diploma • 2 terms • 36 credits
Discover your career passion at LTC.
If you are interested in a health care career but think you would enjoy the variety of administrative, laboratory, and patient care areas of a physician's office or clinic, a medical assistant career will be an excellent choice for you.
Come to LTC and let us help you cultivate and share your passion for a medical assistant career.
Your career potential is endless with the LTC Medical Assistant program. Whether you jump right into your career or build on your LTC credits to earn additional degrees, this program will prepare you to:
- Perform medical office administrative functions.
- Provide patient care in accordance with regulations, policies, laws, and patient rights.
- Perform medical laboratory procedures.
- Demonstrate professionalism in a health care setting.
- Demonstrate safety and emergency practices in a health care setting.
Your career payoff starts with your LTC degree and a potential annual starting salary of $25,999.
But, there's more. Employers hire our grads, promote them, and tell us they would recommend them to other employers. So what jobs can recent graduates expect?
Some of them include:
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Optical Assistant
- Medical Assistant
Potential Employers include:
- Aurora Sheboygan Clinic
- Holy Family Memorial Health Care
- Aurora Two Rivers Clinic
- Prevea Health
- Marsho Family Medical