The Paramedic Technician program is a great way to build upon the basic skills of an EMT-Paramedic. With an associate degree you can seek a leadership or supervisory position and even step into a bachelor’s degree with LTC’s transfer agreements.
Associate Degree • 4 terms • 69 credits
Discover your career passion at LTC.
Paramedics value integrity, love excitement and risk taking, and have a high degree of confidence and a genuine interest helping others. If you identify with these concepts, you may be that special individual who is needed as a Paramedic Technician.
Come to LTC and let us help you cultivate and share your passion for a paramedic career!
Your career potential is endless with the LTC Paramedic Technician program. Whether you jump right into your career or build on your LTC credits to earn additional degrees, this program will prepare you to:
- Understand human anatomy and physiology.
- Recognize the priority system for determining the extent of an injury or illness and be able to apply the concept of triage.
- Recognize and utilize all ambulance equipment necessary for treatment.
- Identify cardiac rhythms and dysrhythmias.
- Successfully complete all requirements of advanced cardiac life support.
- Calculate medication does and administer medications.
- Initiate intravenous access and administer medications.
- Successfully communicate pertinent information to medical control, both verbally and in written form.
Your career payoff starts with your LTC degree and a potential annual starting salary of $29,469.
But, there's more. Employers hire our grads, promote them, and tell us they would recommend them to other employers. So what jobs did our recent graduates land?
Some of them include:
And they're working for organizations like:
- Chilton Medical
- Plymouth Ambulance Service
- Mishicot Ambulance Service