An associate degree in Pharmacy Services Management not only starts you higher on the career ladder but can be the stepping stone to a bachelor's degree.
Pharmacy Services Management
Associate Degree • 66 credits
Discover your career passion at LTC.
If you are committed to the health care field, and are able to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks in a fast paced environment, an associate degree in pharmacy services management can open many doors for you.
LTC's strong community pharmacy and hospital partnerships will help you grow!
Your career potential is endless with the LTC Pharmacy Services Management program. Whether you jump right into your career or build on your LTC credits to earn additional degrees, this program will prepare you to:
- Perform all pharmacy technician functions.
- Incorporate into practice professional ethics, laws, regulations, and policies established by the licensing state and regulatory agencies (Pharmacy Examining Board,FDA, DEA).
- Pursue lifelong professional growth and development through self-directed learning, participation in professional organizations, and continuing education.
- Maintain an awareness of developments in the pharmacy and management fields as they relate to job responsibilities.
- Manage human resources and employee development.
- Resolve conflict and build teams.
- Implement a mission and goals.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Your career payoff starts with your LTC degree and a potential annual starting salary of $34,967.
But, there's more. Employers hire our grads, promote them, and tell us they would recommend them to other employers.So what jobs did our recent graduates land?
Some of them include:
- Pharmacy Technician
- Manager of Consumer Sciences
And they're working for organizations like:
- Walgreen's Pharmacy
- New Horizons
- Green Bay Oncology
- St. Joseph's Hospital