The high number of clinical hours in the Radiography program allows students to perfect their job skills, so LTC grads hit the ground running. Plus, the program has ample pathways into advanced modalities likes CT, MRI, UItrasound, radiation oncology, and nuclear medicine competencies.
Associate Degree • 6 terms • 70 credits
Discover your career passion at LTC.
If you are a caring, compassionate team player with good organizational and critical thinking skills, a career in radiography may be very satisfying to you. By translating theory into clinical experience, you will have many options in this dynamic career.
Come to LTC and let us help you cultivate and share your passion for radiography.
Your career potential is endless with the LTC Radiography program. Whether you jump right into your career or build on your LTC credits to earn additional degrees, this program will prepare you to:
- Carry out the production and evaluation of radiographic images.
- Apply computer skills in the radiographic clinical setting.
- Practice radiation safety principles.
- Provide quality patient care.
- Model professional and ethical behavior consistent with the A.R.R.T. Code of Ethics.
- Apply critical thinking and problem solving skills in the practice of diagnostic radiography.
Your career payoff starts with your LTC degree and a potential annual starting salary of $40,076.
But, there's more. Employers hire our grads, promote them, and tell us they would recommend them to other employers. So what jobs can recent graduates expect?
Some of them include:
- Radiography Technologist
- Radiographic Technologist
- Radiologic Technologist
Potential Employers include:
- Northreach Healthcare
- Aurora Sheboygan Clinic
- Accurate Imaging
- St. Nicholas Hospital