LTC's ACCELerated Supervisory Management program lets you earn an associate degree in 3½ years or less by attending class one night per week. These accelerated courses are ideal for people who already have experience in the workforce.
Associate Degree • 9 terms • 64 credits
Discover your career passion at LTC.
If you are currently in a supervisory or mid-management role and have a desire to improve your skills and make a difference in your organization, the Supervisory Management program is a terrific opportunity to upgrade.
Come to LTC and let us help you cultivate and share your passion for Supervisory Management.
Your career potential is endless with the LTC Supervisory Management program. Whether you jump right back into your career or build on your LTC credits to earn additional degrees, this program will prepare you to:
- Effectively manage time and resources to ensure success in meeting personal and organizational goals.
- Minimize the stress on oneself and employee conflict to increase overall productivity.
- Display respect for individual differences and work cooperatively to build rapport and to achieve team goals.
- Perform successfully in the supervisory roles of planning, organizing, staffing, leading, and controlling.
- Develop and manage teams to enhance work productivity.
- Negotiate internal problems and work relationships between groups of employees.
- Implement better decision-making skills and utilize successful problem-solving processes.
- Delegate appropriately to responsible, capable workers to motivate people and enhance work morale and productivity.
- Understand the impact of ethical and legal aspects and the functions of HRM.
Your career payoff starts with your LTC degree and a potential annual starting salary of $58,562.
But, there's more. Employers hire our grads, promote them, and tell us they would recommend them to other employers. So what jobs can recent graduates expect?
Some of them include:
- Customer Solutions Consultant
- Quality Specialist
- R&D Project Engineer
Potential Employers include:
- Federal Mogul
- Kohler Co.
- Curt J. Joa, Inc.