- Individual Technical Studies (ITS)
- Associate Degree
- 4 Terms if attending full-time
- 61 Credits
- Financial Aid Eligible
- Starts August & February
Horticulture Business Management
Horticulture Business Management is an excellent career choice for people who love plants and want to make a good living working with them. Plant growing and care skills are an excellent complement to horticultural plant marketing and sales, plant business management and potentially horticultural business ownership. The plant growing industry is always in need of capable managers. The Horticulture Business Management ITS program is designed to give students a strong background both in the principles of plant growth, production and care, as well as how to communicate with employees, coworkers and customers. Marketing, business structures promoting profitability, common business practices and small business norms are addressed to help assure the plant knowledge gained in the program can be put to practical use in your future horticulture based profession.
Horticulture Business Management ITS
NOTE: To see the order of courses you will take for this program, please view the Program Sheet.
ADMISSIONS TO DO's
Work with Admissions Advisor to:
- Submit Application
- Submit transcripts (high school & other colleges).
- NOTE: Official transcripts required for acceptance of transfer credits; Financial Aid may require.
- Complete the online Student Success Questionnaire.
PROGRAM TO DO's
Work with your Program Counselor to:
- Ensure enrolled in or graduate of Horticulture Technician program.
- Schedule a Program Advising Session to plan your first semester schedule, review your entire plan of study, and discuss the results of the Student Success Questionnaire.
Approx Cost Script Loading
Want more information?
Because of the hands-on nature of this training, Term 1 and 2 courses follow a traditional schedule. However, Term 3 and 4 classes provide the flexibility for working adults to complete their associate degree. These courses are available online, with the exception of the internship classes.