- Technical Diploma
- 2 Terms
- 28 Credits
- Financial Aid Eligibility Is Pending
- Starts August
Provide a comfortable indoor environment
The HVACR Installation Technician Embedded Technical Diploma is a great first step for an entry-level position in the Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (HVACR) fields. This training prepares individuals to install residential and light commercial HVACR systems used for the environmental control of buildings and product processes.
HVAC Installation Technician
NOTE: To see the order of courses you will take for this program, please view the Program Sheet.
ADMISSIONS TO DO's
Work with Career Coach to:
- Submit Application
- Submit transcripts (high school & other colleges).
- NOTE: Official transcripts required for acceptance of transfer credits; Financial Aid may require.
- Complete the online Student Success Questionnaire.
PROGRAM TO DO's
Work with your Academic Advisor to:
- Schedule a Program Advising Session to plan your first semester schedule, review your entire plan of study, and discuss the results of the Student Success Questionnaire.
Approx Cost Script Loading
Want more information?
Due to the rigorous and highly supervised nature of this hands-on training, HVACR Installation Technician courses are offered only during the day, Monday through Friday.
HVACR Installation Technician
Potential Job Titles
(Click a title to explore salary & job data)
Salary data is derived from surveys collected by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics and mapped to LTC programs using economic modeling software. As with any survey data, the wages presented here are prone to error and sampling bias. Educational decisions should not be entirely based on the data presented here. The wage data presented here is the median annual salary in the LTC District as reported by EMSI (Economic Modeling Specialists Intl.) Some people beginning work at jobs in these fields may find a higher or lower starting wage that what is reported here.