Confined Space: Entry Rescue
|Seminar Title||Date||Time||Class #||Fee||Room|
|Confined Space: Entry Rescue|
*Room P106 is in the Public Safety Training Center; use East Campus Drive entrance.
Learn how to rescue entrants from confined spaces. This hands-on class addresses situations ranging from hazard analysis to rescue simulations. Completion of Confined Space Entrant/Attendant/Supervisor (EAS) training is required. Topics include:
- Application of incident command system
- Selection of personal protective equipment
- Development of patient haul systems (anchors & connections)
- Application of respiratory protection
- Patient packaging & retrieval
All sessions are taught by Ken Rost.