Confined Space: Non-Entry Rescue
|Seminar Title||Date||Time||Class #||Fee||Room|
|Confined Space: Non-Entry Rescue|
*P113 is Public Safety Training Center. Use East Campus Drive entrance.
This hands-on training will prepare you to confidently extricate entrants without having anyone enter the confined space. Learn the requirements of non-entry rescue and how to safely perform this role with the proper rescue equipment. In addition to obtaining employer authorization to participate in this training, participants must also have previously completed the Confined Space Entrant/Attendant/Supervisor (EAS) training. Topics include:
- Hazard analysis
- Active & passive non-entry rescue techniques
- Fixed & portable mechanical retrieval devices
- Hasty anchorage & connections
- Portable rope, ladder, and unreachable device usage
- Scenarios applying principles & techniques
All sessions are taught by Ken Rost.