|Seminar Title||Date||Time||Class #||Fee||Room|
|Confined Space: Rescue Techniques||Apr 7, 2021 (Th)||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.||22230||$299||P109|
Fees are higher for out-of-state students.
Seminar takes place at the LTC Cleveland Campus, Public Safety Training Center; use East Campus Drive entrance.
This class prepares the participant for the rescue of entrants from confined spaces without atmospheric hazards. Must have completed Confined Space: Entrant–Attendant–Supervisor.
In this class you will cover:
- Identifying hazards associated with rescue into permit required confined spaces
- Application of incident command system
- Basic ropes and knots for rescue
- Selection of appropriate respiratory protection
- Design and selection of patient hauling systems
- Selection of appropriate fall protection equipment
- Patient assessment and packaging
- Rescue simulations
Each class provides 8 continuing education hours approved by the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services for those holding credentials as:
- Commercial Plumbing Inspector
- Journeyman Plumber
- Journeyman Plumber - Restricted Appliance
- Journeyman Plumber - Restricted Service
- Master Plumber
- Master Plumber - Restricted Appliance
- Master Plumber - Restricted Service
All seminars will be held at Lakeshore Technical College, Cleveland Campus (I-43, Exit 137). Parking is allowed in the east parking lot (second campus entrance east of I-43).