Electrical Troubleshooting Fundamentals
|Seminar Title||Date||Time||Class #||Fee||Room|
|Electrical Troubleshooting Fundamentals (16 Hours)||May 4 & 5, 2023 (Th & F)||7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.||27092||$0||N108/116|
*All classes in the Nierode Building, use West Campus Drive entrance.
Fundamentals training offers valuable instruction into the areas of Electrical Symbols, Electrical Circuits, and Troubleshooting. Upon completion of this training program, the attendee will receive a certificate of completion. CEUs available towards DSPS credentials.
Gain the needed Workforce Skills:
- Understand Component Functions and Ladder Logic
- Proper Wire Stripping and Termination as well as Torque
- Identify a Meter Scale and Test
- Troubleshoot using Voltage and Ohms
- Break Down a Circuit into Component Sections
- Test Motors
All sessions are taught by Andrew Thelen, Lakeshore Electro-Mechanical Technology Instructor.
To register, call Workforce Solutions at 920.693.1305, or e-mail email@example.com.