HVAC Fall Furnace Tune-up
|Seminar Title||Date||Time||Class #||Fee||Room|
|HVAC Fall Furnace Tune-up|
*Room A228 is in the Agriculture and Energy Building. Use West Campus Drive entrance.
Properly maintaining equipment helps maximize operating performance. Experience hands-on activities to prepare you for troubleshooting issues with a furnace and prevent premature failure of equipment. Topics and activities include:
- Setting a proper fan speed
- Identifying & cleaning blowers
- Selecting proper air filters
- Managing wiring & safety devices
- Proper venting & exhausting setups, as well as drains & traps (time permitting)
All sessions are taught by Steve Sorenson.