Industrial Emergency Response – 40-hour Technician
|Seminar Title||Date||Time||Class #||Fee||Room|
|Industrial Emergency Response-
|Oct. 4-8, 2021 (M-F)||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.||64278||$875||P105/P106*|
*P105: P105 is Public Safety Training Center. Use East Campus Drive entrance.
Fees are higher for out-of-state students.
This seminar is designed to satisfy the training requirements of OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.120 Technician Level training. This 40-hour class will cover response and knowledge from the awareness level to the technician level. Extensive hands-on and lab activities are included in the training.
In this seminar you will cover:
- Air monitoring and exercise.
- Emergency response simulations.
- Emergency response SOPs.
- Hazard recognition and identification exercises.
- Incident command.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Respiratory protection exercise and lab.
- Spill control.
- Toxicology, medical monitoring, and heat stress.
*Medical Clearance Forms are required.