Lockout/Tagout - Machine Guarding
|Seminar Title||Date||Time||Class #||Fee||Room|
|Lockout/Tagout - Machine Guarding|
*Room A228 is in the Agriculture and Energy Building. Use West Campus Drive entrance.
You will become familiar with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards for protecting employees from injury when energy and machine hazards exist in the workplace.
Focusing on the requirements of OSHA's lockout/tagout standard (1910.147) and how lockout/tagout and machine guarding work in tandem to protect employees, you will learn:
- Required components of a lockout program, and how organizations provide enhancements to their programs to maximize safety performance
- How to recognize machine hazards & perform machine assessments
- How to obtain & install the best value-added machine guarding systems
- How to use related documents like ANZI, ASTM, and ISO to maximize machine safety performance
- Components of effective training techniques in Lockout and Machine Guarding
All sessions are taught by Tom Fitzgerald.
ONLINE with company bill information or download a registration form.
To register by phone with a credit card, call 1.888.GO TO LTC (1.888.468.6582) Ext. 1366
For questions or detailed information, call Workforce Solutions at 920.693.1675, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.