Microsoft Excel 101: An Introduction to Excel (2016)
|Seminar Title||Date||Time||Class #||Fee||Room|
|Microsoft Excel 101 - An Introduction to Excel (2016)|
*Room A228 is in the Agriculture and Energy Building. Use West Campus Drive entrance.
Designed for those who are new to Excel, we will explore the basics of spreadsheets and entering data while helping you become comfortable with the user interface. We will also introduce tools that will help you create and use your spreadsheets productively, which will save you time. Topics covered:
- Using functions, formulas, and conditional formatting
- Formatting numbers & text
- Making your data stand out by using styles
- Creating charts to improve the presentation of your data
- How to keep your worksheets consistent with templates
All sessions are taught by Todd Radke.
ONLINE with company bill information or download a registration form.
To register by phone with a credit card, call 1.888.GO TO LTC (1.888.468.6582) Ext. 1366
For questions or detailed information, call Workforce Solutions at 920.693.1675, or e-mail email@example.com.