Excel 101 - An Introduction to Excel (2016)
|Seminar Title||Date||Time||Class #||Fee||Room|
|Microsoft Excel 101 - An Introduction to Excel (2016)||April 22, 2022 (F)||8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.||25439||$75||*L110|
*L110 meets in the Lakeshore Building, Cleveland Campus, use East Campus Drive entrance.
Designed for those who are new to Excel, we will explore the basics of spreadsheets and entering data while helping you become comfortable with the user interface. We will also introduce tools that will help you create and use your spreadsheets productively, which will save you time.
- Using functions, formulas, and conditional formatting
- Formatting numbers & text
- Making your data stand out by using styles
- Creating charts to improve the presentation of your data
- How to keep your worksheets consistent with templates
All sessions are taught by Amanda Kollmorgan.