OSHA Outreach Training 10–hour General Industry
Now approved for some electrical and plumbing credentials. See below.
|Seminar Title||Date||Time||Class #||Fee||Location|
|OSHA Outreach Training
10-hr for General Industry
*P111: Room P111 is Public Safety Training Center. Use East Campus Drive entrance.
**A224: Room A224 is in the Agriculture and Energy Building. Use West Campus Drive entrance.
Fees are higher for out-of-state students.
This course is designed to teach an entry level worker about workplace safety specifically for the general industry. Students will learn about:
- Hazard recognition
In addition to learning about safety and health hazards in the workplace, students will also learn about OSHA, employer responsibilities, and worker rights. Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive an OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Outreach Department of Labor course completion card.
Approved by Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services for 1 hour of continuing education credit for:
- Beginner Electrician Registration
- Commercial Electrical Inspector Certification
- Commercial Plumbing Inspector Certification
- Cross Connection Contro Tester Registration
- Dwelling Contractor Qualifier Certification
- Industrial Journeyman Electrician License
- Journeyman Electrician License
- Journeyman Plumber License
- Journeyman Plumber-Restricted Appliance License
- Manufactured Home Installer License
- Master Electrician License
- Master Plumber License
- Master Plumber-Restricted Appliance License
- Residential Journeyman Electrician License
- Residential Master Electrician License
- UDC-Electrical Inspector Certification
- UDC-Plumbing Inspector Certification
- Utility Contractor License