Professional Productivity with Microsoft 2019
|Seminar Title||Date||Time||Class #||Fee||Room|
|Professional Productivity with Microsoft 2019|
*Room A228 is in the Agriculture and Energy Building. Use West Campus Drive entrance.
Designed for individuals new to using Microsoft Teams, Outlook, and One Note to gain a foundational level of knowledge of the primary Microsoft Office 365 applications. Learn how to perform the following capabilities with each application:
- Access, download, and set up Teams
- Schedule an audio or video call
- Use the audio & video calling options including recording calls
- Use the meeting notes function
- Adjust admin & user settings
Microsoft Outlook 365
- Perform setup in Outlook
- Send & receive emails
- Customize mailbox & view
- Use the search feature
- Attach files, photos, graphics, signatures, and voting buttons
- Access, download, and set up OneNote
- Take & format notes
- Draw & sketch information
- Organize information within OneNote
All sessions are taught by Todd Radke.
ONLINE with company bill information or download a registration form.
To register by phone with a credit card, call 1.888.GO TO LTC (1.888.468.6582) Ext. 1366
For questions or detailed information, call Workforce Solutions at 920.693.1675, or e-mail email@example.com.