In the process of training students in our NATEF certified program, customer vehicles are needed. We request vehicles 10 years old or newer.
- Due to changes in our Auto Maintenance Technician program, we can no longer accept general public requests for automotive repairs. Our instructors also cannot provide servicing consulting. Please contact your local service station for advice.
- Our Auto Collision Repair & Refinish Technician program cannot accept large rust repairs or vehicles for restoration.
September to November
- Accepting Collision Repair work. Dents, scratches and paint work
February to March
- Limited Minor Collision repairs
April to June
- Not accepting customer work
If we can help you, please complete the form: Automotive Work Request