- Sheboygan - LTC Cleveland Service Only
- Monday-Friday (excluding scheduled campus breaks)
- Fall Term: August 28 - December 20, 2019
- Spring Term: January 20 - May 8, 2020
In the Event of a College Delayed Start/Early Close or Full-Day Closure
- If LTC closes for a full day, the LTC EXPRESS will not run.
- If LTC closes early, the LTC EXPRESS departs LTC Cleveland Campus 10 minutes after the announced campus closing time. (e.g., LTC closes at 1 p.m., the LTC EXPRESS leaves LTC Cleveland at 1:10 p.m.)
- If LTC has a delayed opening (typically campus would open at 10 a.m. unless otherwise announced), the LTC EXPRESS departs Sheboygan locations at 9:15 and 9:25 a.m.
- Download printable version
Lakeshore Culinary Institute
|7:15 a.m.||LTC EXPRESS pick up at Lakeshore Culinary Institute|
|7:25 a.m.||LTC EXPRESS pick up at Shoreline Metro|
|12:05 p.m.||Leave LTC Cleveland to return to Sheboygan|
|12:30 p.m.||LTC EXPRESS pick up at Lakeshore Culinary Institute|
|12:35 p.m.||LTC EXPRESS pick up at Shoreline Metro|
|1:05 p.m.||Leave LTC Cleveland to return to Sheboygan|
|4:40 p.m.||Leave LTC Cleveland to return to Sheboygan|
For Sheboygan Shoreline Metro Transit Routes visit: www.shorelinemetro.com
- Passes can be purchased at the Student Services Welcome Center at LTC Cleveland; all sales are final (no transfers, refunds, or replacements).
- Passes have printed expiration dates and will not be accepted if expired.
Guidelines for Riders:
- The LTC EXPRESS is available to LTC students, staff and community members conducting business at LTC Cleveland.
- LTC EXPRESS riders do not need to schedule rides in advance; timely arrival at pick-up sites and ride payment is sufficient; riders may use the service at their convenience and regular ridership is not required.
- The LTC EXPRESS schedule is not flexible; service will not be delayed for late riders.
- The LTC EXPRESS is an extension of LTC; all riders must adhere to student and employee codes of conduct when using this service.
- LTC EXPRESS transit vendor and/or LTC are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items belonging to riders.
- LTC EXPRESS riders leaving personal vehicles at the pickup/dropoff sites must comply with posted parking regulations; parking at the Lakeshore Culinary Institute is available in the southeast corner of the lot or in public parking areas; parking at the Shoreline Metro location is on the street.
Please direct questions or feedback regarding the LTC EXPRESS to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lakeshore Technical College does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in employment, admissions or its programs or activities. The Chief Human Resources Officer addresses inquiries regarding the College’s nondiscrimination policies.