Voluntary Safe Space Ally Program
Lakeshore Technical College values all students and staff. It is our intention to promote and maintain a safe and inclusive campus community. LTC’s Voluntary Safe Space Ally Program is one of many opportunities to foster inclusion on campus.
The LTC Safe Space Ally Program creates a space of acceptance, safety, and affirmation where one can have open and honest conversations that support the LGBTQIA+ community, their friends, family and allies.
If you would like to learn more about the Voluntary Safe Space Ally Program at LTC, please contact Nicole M. Yang, Diversity Coordinator & Adjunct Instructor at email@example.com or 920.693.1120 or any LTC Safe Space Ally.
- Campus Pride - Building LGBTQ-Friendly College Awareness
- GLAAD - Accelerating acceptance for all LGBTQ People
- GLSEN - Championing LGBTQ issues in K-12 education
- The Haven, Manitowoc
- Human Rights Campaign - Advocating for LGBTQ Equality
- InCourage, Manitowoc
- Mental Health America, Sheboygan
- PFLAG Manitowoc County
- Safe Harbor, Sheboygan
- Video: Freedom from Fear: Creating Safe Spaces for LGBT Youth
- Video: What LGBTQ Students Want Their Professors to Know