LTC Online Employment Application Instructions
Thank you for your interest in employment with Lakeshore Technical College. The LTC online employment application must be completed in its entirety and submitted to be considered for a position at the college. The following is a list of the steps to complete within the application:
Step 1: Personal Data
Step 2: Educational Preparation
Step 3: Teaching/Work Experience
Step 4: References
- - LTC requires three professional references with at least two being supervisory references.
Step 5: Professional or Occupational Licenses/Certifications/Credentials
Step 6: Other Skills/Abilities/Qualifications
Step 7: Supplemental Materials
- Upload Cover Letter and/or Resume
- Upload Transcripts
- Copies of college or university transcripts or grade reports can be uploaded. Official transcripts will be required at the time of hire for faculty and some specific management positions.
- Upload Professional or Occupational Licenses/Certifications/Credentials
- Upload Letters of Recommendation
Step 8: Applicant Affirmative Action Information (Optional)
Step 9: Applicants Certification and Agreement
All applicants are required to upload a resume within the application. Other application supplemental materials may be uploaded within Step 7-Supplemental Materials section, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to Human Resources at Lakeshore Technical College, 1290 North Avenue, Cleveland, WI 53015.
All fields designated with a “*” are required fields and must be completed. If the field is not applicable to you, please enter “not applicable or n/a.”
Important: Stating “Please See Resume” does not constitute a completed application and may disqualify you from the position.
Again, thank you for your interest in employment with Lakeshore Technical College. For additional assistance, please contact Human Resources at 920.693.1863.