Thank you for your interest in employment with Lakeshore Technical College. The LTC online employment application must be completed in its entirety and submitted to be considered for a position at the college. The following is a list of the steps to complete within the application:
Step 1: Personal Data
Step 2: Educational Preparation
Step 3: Teaching/Work Experience
Step 4: References
- - LTC requires three professional references with at least two being supervisory references.
Step 5: Professional or Occupational Licenses/Certifications/Credentials
Step 6: Other Skills/Abilities/Qualifications
Step 7: Supplemental Materials
- Upload Cover Letter and/or Resume
- Upload Transcripts
- Copies of college or university transcripts or grade reports can be uploaded. Official transcripts will be required at the time of hire for faculty and some specific management positions.
- Upload Professional or Occupational Licenses/Certifications/Credentials
- Upload Letters of Recommendation
Step 8: Applicant Affirmative Action Information (Optional)
Step 9: Applicants Certification and Agreement
All applicants are required to upload a resume within the application. Other application supplemental materials may be uploaded within Step 7-Supplemental Materials section, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to Human Resources at Lakeshore Technical College, 1290 North Avenue, Cleveland, WI 53015.
All fields designated with a “*” are required fields and must be completed. If the field is not applicable to you, please enter “not applicable or n/a.”
Important: Stating “Please See Resume” does not constitute a completed application and may disqualify you from the position.
Again, thank you for your interest in employment with Lakeshore Technical College. For additional assistance, please contact Human Resources at 920.693.1863.