|Job Title:||Culinary Event Assistant (Part-Time ~ Limited Term Employment)|
|Location:||Lakeshore Culinary Institute - Sheboygan, WI|
|Full/Part Time:||Part Time|
$13.23 per hour
|Recommend this opportunity|
Provide leadership and work directions to culinary students while assisting in coordination of kitchen and banquet activities.
• Responsible for assisting the instructors and the students in the kitchen as well as general responsibilities of prep work, set up, organization, and general cleanup.
• Promote and speak about the culinary arts program through LTC sponsored events which could include our open houses, culinary competitions, and any other events.
• React quickly to change, communicate effectively, and implement processes to meet the needs of the customers, students, school and the restaurant facility.
• Directly impact our guest’s experience by answering any questions they may have regarding the school and restaurant.
• Prepare food neatly and quickly by following recipes accurately and according to approved preparation processes including maintaining appropriate portion control and monitoring food quality.
• Follow ServSafe sanitation standards and maintain proper handling and safety standards while preparing and cooking food.
• Take feedback and direction from your supervisor to ensure your continued improvement.
• Develop a positive working relationship with the rest of your team as well as promoting teamwork and leading by example.
• Maintain a professional appearance according to the culinary student handbook.
• Provide 5 Star Customer Service to both internal and external customers.
|Beginning||April 29, 2016|
|Closing||Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.|