|Job Title:||Security Training Facilitator (Part-Time)|
|Location:||Lakeshore Technical College - Cleveland, Wisconsin|
|Full/Part Time:||Part Time|
|Employment/Salary Classification:||$22.00 per hour|
|Recommend this opportunity|
Purpose: Provide active threat security training to college staff, students, and visitors as requested in order to promote overall college safety and security. Other duties as assigned.
• Conduct, instruct, and update CRASE (Civilian Response to Active Shooter Events).
• Conduct, instruct, and update ALICE (Alert, Lockdown, Inform, Counter, Evacuate).
• Provide documentation of outlines and curriculum of the CRASE and ALICE training.
• Attend college approved, topic –relevant conferences, updates, current trends, and related training.
• Develop and present periodic proposals and new initiatives regarding Active Threat Training.
• Review current and future college Active Threat procedures and protocols.
• Interact and coordinate with other Security Facilitators to promote quality trainings and presentations.
• Provide 5 Star Service throughout all customer interactions.
|Beginning||September 21, 2017|
|Closing||Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.|