|Job Title:||WILM Systems Technician - Financial Aid (Full-Time)|
|Location:||Lakeshore - Mid-State - Wisconsin Indianhead (Position location is based upon applicant's residential location.)|
|Full/Part Time:||Full Time|
|Employment/Salary Classification:||Non-Exempt ~ Range starts at $21.10 per hour|
|Recommend this opportunity|
Responsible for providing the WILM consortium colleges (Lakeshore Technical College, Mid-State Technical College, and Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College) with technical data setup, functional and technical user support, and assistance with the PeopleSoft financial aid module. The position is a blend of student financial aid functional knowledge, technical expertise, and business analysis skills. The Financial Aid Directors will define, assign, prioritize, and monitor progress of all work assignments for this position.
• Maintain the financial aid module of PeopleSoft maximizing the use of existing software tools to meet federal, state, and institutional financial aid requirements.
• Work with each college’s IT departments on technical issues and new initiatives for the Financial Aid module.
• Perform yearly setup, updates and periodic changes of federal, state, and agency regulations to administrative applications. Test, resolve, document and communicate completed processes.
• Provide functional and technical support, including running processes and troubleshooting for WILM Financial Aid module.
• Test, resolve, and validate software bundles and upgrades.
• Research expanded functional capabilities of the Financial Aid administrative system and report to Financial Aid Leads to determine value to the colleges.
• Design, develop, and test options to automate processes as applicable.
• Utilize technology systems to ensure student success and positive experience.
• Utilize multiple external resources for research, trouble shooting, and proactive actions.
• Coordinate and monitor projects from initiation to completion. Provide timely communication of assigned tasks. Coordinate with other modules as needed.
• Support the WILM Financial Aid Module to maintain compliance with federal, state, and agency regulations.
• Maintain WILM financial aid procedures and documentation.
• Actively participate in WILM, campus, and college-wide teams and committees.
• Provide 5 Star Service throughout all customer interactions.
• Other duties as assigned.
|Beginning||October 25, 2017|
|Closing||Applications will be accepted until the position is filled; however, to ensure full consideration, application should be submitted for receipt no later than November 14, 2017|