|Job Title:||Culinary Instructor (Full-Time)|
|Location:||Lakeshore Culinary Institute ~ Sheboygan, Wisconsin|
|Full/Part Time:||Full Time|
|Employment/Salary Classification:||Faculty Contract Salary Schedule|
|Recommend this opportunity|
Provide instruction to students in courses including, but not limited to: Culinary classes, offered both day and evening in traditional, online, and blended formats.
Responsible for placing learning first and providing educational experiences for learners in various formats, schedules, and in various locations in accordance with the mission of the college inclusive of: facilitating learning, assessing student performance, as well as instruction and outcomes, developing and maintaining current/relevant course materials, and communicating with the community, other schools, the college, the division, and team members. Provide 5 Star Service throughout all customer interactions.
Faculty in this position will continually develop strong technical skills in classical and contemporary cuisine. Faculty in this position will oversee students in a public restaurant setting as they plan, order, create, price and serve menu items. The ability to promote a positive and interactive learning environment while interacting with the public is essential.
• Provide regular curriculum and course improvement with continually updated teaching methods.
• Participate in subject or program leadership teams and college-wide committees.
• Work effectively in a team-based environment.
• Seek opportunities for continuous professional development.
• Facilitate optimal learning through integration of technology and utilization of appropriate delivery methods.
• Evaluate student learning based on course competencies employing formative and summative strategies.
• Create an inclusive, effective learning environment that addresses barriers and provides reasonable accommodations.
|Beginning||November 02, 2017|
|Closing||Applications will be accepted until the position is filled; however, to ensure full consideration, application should be submitted for receipt no later than November 17, 2017|