|Job Title:||Nursing Instructor|
|Location:||Lakeshore Technical College - Cleveland, Wisconsin|
|Full/Part Time:||Full Time|
Faculty Contract Salary Schedule
|Recommend this opportunity|
Provide instruction to students in the Associate Degree Nursing Program at Lakeshore Technical College. Responsible for placing learning first and providing educational experiences for learners in various formats, schedules, and in various places in accordance with the mission of the college inclusive of: facilitating learning, assessing student performance, as well as instruction and outcomes, developing and maintaining current/relevant course materials, and communicating with the community, other schools, the college, the division, and team members. Teaching/training in business and industry may be assigned. Provide 5 Star Service throughout all customer interactions.
Faculty in this role are required to maintain proficiency using equipment common to the clinical setting, including handheld technology, and to align industry specific software to program courses including integrating Electronic Health Record applications.
• Assist in the maintenance of program accreditation.
• Create effective relationships with acute and long term care partners for the purpose of establishing long term clinical sites.
• Ensure the safety of students in potentially hazardous work environments through safe working practices and proper use of equipment.
• Provide regular curriculum and course improvement with continually updated teaching methods.
• Participate in subject or program leadership teams and college-wide committees.
• Work effectively in a team-based environment.
• Seek opportunities for continuous professional development.
• Facilitate optimal learning through integration of technology and utilization of appropriate delivery methods.
• Evaluate student learning based on course competencies employing formative and summative strategies.
• Create an inclusive, effective learning environment that addresses barriers and provides reasonable accommodations.
|Beginning||October 30, 2018|
|Closing||Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.|