|Job Title:||Motorcycle Rider Coach Adjunct Faculty|
|Location:||Lakeshore Technical College - Cleveland, Wisconsin|
|Full/Part Time:||Part Time|
Per Adjunct Faculty Salary Schedule
|Recommend this opportunity|
Employment and Work Schedule:
• Lakeshore Technical College is actively accepting online applications for Motorcycle Rider Coach Adjunct Faculty teaching assignments beginning in Spring 2019.
• Flexible hours based upon needs of the College.
NOTE: Adjunct Faculty positions are for specific classes only and do not imply any availability of full-time employment.
Responsible for delivering Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) Basic Rider curriculum. Provide 5 Star Service throughout all customer interactions.
• Set up classroom and deliver MSF curriculum.
• Maintain credentials with MSF and WI DOT.
• Communicate learner progress with students.
• Assess student performance.
• Complete course documentation.
• Set-up of the range for rider training.
• Collect cones and return them upon completion of exercises.
• Clean the range areas as needed to support rider training.
• Provide basic range painting as needed to maintain the range exercises.
• Ensure training ranges are maintained and course markings are consistent with program requirements.
• Function as a liaison between Lakeshore Technical College and the local riding community.
• Be an advocate for LTC within the community.
|Beginning||March 13, 2019|
|Closing||Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.|