|Job Title:||Grants Coordinator (Full-Time)|
|Location:||Lakeshore Technical College - Cleveland, Wisconsin|
|Full/Part Time:||Full Time|
Management Exempt - Salary will commensurate based on education and experience
|Recommend this opportunity|
Oversee the identification of potential external funding resources through state, federal and private support for LTC programs, services, and operations and ensure compliance with funding source guidelines in the development, implementation, and evaluation of the programs and services incorporating outside funding. Design, create, and distribute special reports using data.
• Direct and facilitate all aspects of the grant development for securing funding for educational activities. Responsible to develop external grant proposals with a focus on state and federal funding. Complete grant proposals, which include working with a team of subject matter experts (administrators, faculty, staff, partners) to gather data; write, create evaluation plan, assist with budget development, edit and submit grant applications.
• Serve as member of Grant Council Team to develop, implement, and evaluate annual and long-range grant funding plans; to identify college projects for which funding is desired and develop strategies to obtain funding and corresponding timelines. Research and identify potential grants sources including contacting state, federal, and local agencies, companies and foundations, as well as, conduct searches on the Internet, State Newsletters, and through other sources.
• Provide grant managers guidance in the monitoring, tracking and reporting of grants.
• Ensure LTC complies with federal reporting guidelines as determined by the funding agency. Implement fiscal procedures consistent with regulations and grant programs. Work with directors and Financial Services to ensure grant activities and funds are tracked and completed. Guide project managers and stakeholders through start-up steps, rule interpretation and follow-up with agency project officers, alternate acceptable spend down strategies, grant questions, and technical report writing of progress and completion.
• Coordinate the collection and analysis of quantitative and qualitative data to assist managers in making decisions and supporting grant activity.
• Responsible for data collection for grant development and proposals.
• Provide direction and support to grant managers in developing processes for gathering and reporting grant outcomes and activities.
• Design, create, and distribute standard and special reports, studies, summaries, and analyses, as required.
• Develop reports in order to fulfill data requests and inform decision-making.
• Provide 5 Star Customer Service throughout every interaction.
Manager Essential Responsibilities
Oversee grants process. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit. Carryout managerial responsibilities in accordance with the organizational policies and applicable laws to include: assist in developing plan(s) and budget for department; address issues in an effective and timely manner; be an active advocate for LTC in the community; and be active in the college by serving on committees.
|Beginning||June 26, 2019|
|Closing||Applications will be accepted until the position is filled; however, to ensure full consideration, application should be submitted for receipt no later than July 09, 2019|