|Job Title:||Student Customer Service Associate (Part-Time)|
|Location:||Lakeshore Technical College - Cleveland, Wisconsin|
|Full/Part Time:||Part Time|
|Employment/Salary Classification:||Support Staff ~ $14.85 per hour|
|Recommend this opportunity|
The Customer Service Associate possesses a breadth of knowledge that provides the foundation to satisfy the majority of LTC students’ needs in the areas of admissions, financial aid, registration, records, student accounts, and other duties that fall under Student Services functions, either in person or over the phone. Represent one-stop concept for prospective and current students, LTC staff, and the public. Other duties as assigned.
• Register students; assist/troubleshoot throughout all the stages of the registration process (traditional and online) including communicating with divisions and departments as needed.
• Serve as the frontline contact to respond to students and connect them with information, resources, and specialized assistance.
• Process payments for student and corporate accounts and verify account balances in accordance with Student Financials.
• Provide superior customer service to enrolled, prospective, and internal customers using a combination of technical and social skills, empathy, and the ability to fully engage and satisfy the customer.
• Schedule appointments using appointment guidelines and calendaring for Academic Advisors, Student Services managers, Accuplacer, and others as needed.
• Provide 5 Star Customer Service throughout every interaction.
|Beginning||June 28, 2019|
|Closing||Applications will be accepted until the position is filled; however, to ensure full consideration, application should be submitted for receipt no later than July 08, 2019|