You’ve been thinking about taking the next step toward earning your degree for long enough – don’t let anything stop you now!
Take that next step by joining us for a virtual Lunch & Learn session. Log on from anywhere for any of these 30 minute sessions that will allow you to:
- Get a feel for our programs, placement rates, timelines, and earning potential
- Explore on- and off-campus learning options
- Meet academic deans and faculty
- Discover the value and affordability of an LTC education
- Find out how to pay for college
- Learn about student resources including Wi-Fi hotspots and laptop rentals
- Learn how to apply to LTC
- Ask questions
Choose any Lunch & Learn session below to learn more about that program, then register for its session using the button to its right. Check this page again soon for more Lunch & Learn sessions.
|Ophthalmic Medical Assistant||Wednesday, May 12||Noon-12:30 pm|
|Accounting & Accounting Assistant||Wednesday, May 19||Noon-12:30 pm|
|Radiography||Wednesday, June 2||Noon-12:30 pm|
Contact our Admissions Advisors with questions or suggestions for future sessions.