Manufacturing Industry 4.0 Showcase
Manufacturing continues to evolve – are you ready?
At Lakeshore Technical College, we work very closely with local employers to make sure what we teach for manufacturing is aligned with the advancing industry.
Join us for an evening packed with hands-on activities relating to a wide range of careers available in the high-tech, essential manufacturing world!
October 6th • 4 – 7 p.m.
LTC Cleveland Campus • Nierode Building • PEM
You are invited to join us. Meet professionals, including LTC instructors, who will demonstrate their areas of expertise, answer questions, and share their experiences in a wide variety of careers people are enjoying in essential manufacturing settings. Highlighted LTC programs include:
- Welding-Fabrication Technician & Welding-Industrial
- Electro-Mechanical Automation Technology
- Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician
- Mechanical Computer-Aided Drafting (CAD)
- Mechanical Design & Engineering Technology
- CNC Technician/Machine Tool Operation
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician
- Business Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Manufacturing Management
- Quality Assurance Technician
- Digital Marketing
- Graphic & Web Design
- Manufacturing IT
- IT-Network Specialist
- IT-Web & Software Developer
- IT-Computer Support Specialist
- Human Resource Administration
- Administrative Professional
LTC Admission Advisors will also be available to answer your questions about:
- Paying for college
- On- and off-campus learning options
- Programs, earning potential, and placement rates
- The application process
- Dual credit and Youth Apprenticeship opportunities