Open House & SPARKS Competition
Join us for an evening packed with hands-on activities relating to a wide range of careers available in the high-tech, essential manufacturing world!
Tuesday, October 27, 2020
Lakeshore Technical College, Cleveland Campus
Students through grade 12, along with their parents/guardians and interested adults, are invited to join us. Meet professionals, including LTC instructors, who will demonstrate their areas of expertise, answer questions, and share their experiences in a wide variety of careers people are enjoying in essential manufacturing settings. Highlighted LTC programs include:
- Welding-Fabrication Technician & Welding-Industrial
- Electro-Mechanical Automation Technology
- Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician
- Mechanical Computer-Aided Drafting (CAD)
- Mechanical Design & Engineering Technology
- CNC Technician/Machine Tool Operation
LTC Admission Advisors will also be available to answer your questions about:
- Paying for college
- On- and off-campus learning options
- Programs, earning potential, and placement rates
- The application process
- Dual credit and Youth Apprenticeship opportunities
SPARKS Competition 5-7 pm - Weld & Win!
If welding sparks your interest, be sure to visit our American Welding Society Accredited Test Facility where you can try your hand at this high-paying skill, and help fund your welding education at LTC. Scholarships are courtesy of the American Welding Society Lakeshore Section.
- See and experience welding hands-on – NO experience needed!
- Tap your new skills to compete for a $1,000 LTC Welding scholarship. Registration required, see below.
- Plus, enter our drawing to win a $500 LTC Welding scholarship
PLUS, all attendees receive a free t-shirt!
Note: Long pants and closed-toed shoes are REQUIRED. Individuals under 18 will be required to fill out an event release form and provide a parent/guardian signature.
SPARKS Competition registration required and Open House registration recommended by October 23.
Open House: Contact Jenn Covi at 920.693.1285 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sparks Competition: Michele Herzog at 920.693.1235 or email@example.com.
NOTE: Please bring your own mask. Attendees must follow all COVID 19 safety protocols while on campus including the wearing of masks and physical distancing.