COVID Relief Grant Application
US Department of Education IREPO Emergency Grant
LTC provides a COVID Relief Grant to our current students who are enrolled in undergraduate courses, demonstrate exceptional need, and are experiencing financial hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This one-time grant is funded by the U.S. Department of Education Institutional Resilience and Expanded Postsecondary Opportunity (IREPO) Grant Program. Grants are only available while funding lasts, so please apply early.
- Currently enrolled in undergraduate courses at LTC
- Demonstrate exceptional need
- Experience financial hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic (examples include increased household expenses, loss or change in childcare, loss of job or income, reduction in work hours, unexpected medical expenses)
- No previous LTC grants from the Cares Act, CRRSAA, HEERF III, or COVID Relief
- Apply using the button link below
- The COVID Relief Grant team will review your application, previous grant and scholarship aid, and student records
- You will be notified of your grant status as soon as possible
NOTE: All students awarded an LTC COVID Relief Grant will be required to complete a free and confidential session with the LTC Financial Coach prior to disbursement of funds.
If you have any questions regarding eligibility or the application process, contact Nicole Yang, Manager of Access, Equity, and Inclusion at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920.693.1120 (TTY 711).
Lakeshore Technical College (LTC) does not discriminate against protected classes, including but not limited to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, or gender – including sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability or age in employment, admissions, or its programs or activities. To handle inquiries regarding LTC’s nondiscrimination policies, contact the Manager of Access, Equity, and Inclusion for students 920.693.1120, email@example.com or the Executive Director of Human Resources for staff/others 920.693.1139, firstname.lastname@example.org. LTC, 1290 North Avenue, Cleveland, WI 53015. TTY 711