Instructional Proctor Testing
Testing for certain LTC classes may take place outside the classroom. Your instructor will inform you if this pertains to your class. Below is the testing schedule, location options and testing guidelines.
View Proctored Testing Schedule and Procedures
August 22 - December 16, 2022
Appointments are required and must be scheduled 24 hours in advance on Navigate.
Call 920.693.1184 or email email@example.com with any questions you may have.
LTC Cleveland Testing Services – L180
(in Lakeshore Building across from Student Services Welcome Center)
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Monday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.*
- Wednesday & Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Friday – 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Closed 9/5, 11/24 & 11/25
Closed at 4:00 p.m. (Tuesday) - 10/11 & 11/22
*Extended hours of 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. on Tuesdays will vary based on appointments and school breaks.
Direct testing procedure questions to (920) 693-1184 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow all LTC/CDC COVID-19 guidelines (gotoltc.edu/coronavirus). Don’t test if you are sick; contact your instructor.
- Login to Navigate through MyLAKESHORE at your convenience to schedule your test proctoring appointment. You may also download the free Navigate app to make scheduling easier. Your login is your student ID # and your password is your TechCentral password.
- Testers must have a photo ID with first and last name and a picture.
- Arrive on time. Testing Services may deny testers that arrive 15 minutes or more late for their scheduled appointment.
- Testing must be completed by closing time. Please plan your time accordingly.
- Scratch paper and pencils are provided. Calculators will be provided. All must be returned to the proctor when finished.
- Beverages and snacks are not allowed.
- Testers may not leave for breaks after the test has started.
- Only testers are allowed in the testing areas.
- If testing on a computer, no other applications or websites are to be open.
- Testing rooms are under camera surveillance and recording.
- Violations will be reported to your instructor.
For more information
Contact LTC Testing Services at 920.693.1184 or email@example.com.