Testing for certain LTC classes may take place outside the classroom. Your instructor will inform you if this pertains to your class. Below is the testing schedule, location options and testing guidelines.
View Proctored Testing Schedule and Procedures
Spring 2021 January 25 – May 14, 2021
Appointments are required and must be scheduled prior to 4:00 p.m. the day before. Call 920-693-1184.
LTC Cleveland Testing Services – 160B
(located in the Student Resource Center)
Please be aware of our location change mid semester. Our new room will be L180 by entrance L3.
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday – 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday – 11:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Friday – 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Direct testing procedure questions to (920) 693-1184 or email@example.com.
- Follow all LTC/CDC COVID-19 guidelines (gotoltc.edu/coronavirus). Don’t test if you are sick; contact your instructor.
- The number of testing stations is limited to insure physical distancing.
- Testing workstations will be sanitized after ever tester. Wipes and hand sanitizer is available.
- Masks must be worn over nose and mouth while testing.
- Lockers will not be accessible for the storage of personal items. All belongings (including cell phones and smart watches) must be left at home or in your vehicle. Car keys are allowed.
- Appointments are required and must be scheduled prior to 4:00 p.m. the day before. Call 920-693-1184. Arrive on time.
- Testing is limited to LTC Cleveland. Testing at LTC Manitowoc and LTC Sheboygan is not an option for the Spring semester.
- If there are no appointments scheduled, Testing Services staff will work remotely.
- MUST have photo ID with full name and picture.
- Testing must be completed by closing time. Please plan your time accordingly.
- Scratch paper and pencils are provided. Calculators will be provided. All must be returned to the proctor when finished.
- Beverages and snacks are not allowed.
- Testers may not leave for breaks after the test has started.
- Only testers are allowed in the testing areas.
- If testing on a computer, no other applications or websites are to be open.
- Testing rooms are under camera surveillance and recording.
- Violations will be reported to your instructor.
For more information
Contact LTC Testing Services at 920.693.1184 or firstname.lastname@example.org.