- Change your Network (Campus computer login), LTC Email, and Blackboard password instantly.
- How to Setup Your Self Service Password Reset Tool
- LTC SelfService Password Portal
- The Technology Help Desk is available for students Monday through Friday to help with LTC technology issues.
- You may also submit a ticket online via the LTC Technology Help Desk Portal.
Phone: 920.693.1767 Email: LTChelpdesk@gotoltc.edu When submitting issues via email, please include a phone number that we may contact you at. Hours: Monday - Thursday, 7 AM - 7:30 PM Friday, 7:00 AM - 4 PM
The Bridge, Lakeshore Technical College's intranet site, is now accessible to all LTC staff. In addition to providing current LTC news, the quick launch toolbar (found on the left side of the page) provides quick access to commonly used applications, forms, and websites.
Click here to access
- When off campus, you can access The Bridge at https://thebridge.mywilm.com. You will be prompted to log in. Please do as follows:
Username: ltc-nt\your network username
Password:your network password
- Note: Your network username and password are the same username and password when logging in to your computer on campus.
Navigate Login Instructions
Use your Staff Email Address and Password to log in.
Select the following for information on: