As an employer, we understand that you are looking for a skilled workforce ready to help your organization succeed. We have many ways for you to connect with LTC students and alumni.
- Hire a Student or Grad
Post your job and internship opportunities on WI TechConnect, a free, online job network that connects employers to technical college students and graduates. Once the jobs are posted and approved, you also gain access to review student resumes and profiles. The system allows for quick and easy communication to the skilled talent you are looking for. LTC's College Code is: LTC260.
Benefits of using WI TechConnect
- Comply with equal opportunity and access regulations
- Reach students, graduates, and instructors at one time
- It’s free
- It connects you to your local technical college and the other 15 technical colleges
- Provides some data points of interest – views
- Access a resume bank and student profile database.
- Opportunities to Connect with Our Students
- Meet student leaders by providing informational presentations to student organizations
- Sponsor a company tour of your site or a luncheon program at LTC (limited opportunities available)
- Conduct mock interviews
- Serve as a job shadow site
- Sponsor an internship
- Schedule on-site recruitment and interviews at LTC targeted at the programs to match your needs. Available Mondays-Thursdays 11:30a-1p, during fall and spring semester first come, first serve.
- Participate in the Lakeshore Community Job Fair in October (fall semester) and April (spring semester) (add link when online registration is live)
- Join a program advisory committee
Printer friendly fact sheet: Connect with LTC Students
- Skills Our Grads Have
LTC students and graduates make great employees because they're ready to hit the ground running when they enter the job market. In addition to hands-on technical education, our graduates benefit from programs designed to provide key life and success skills or core abilities:
- Demonstrate critical thinking
- Demonstrate responsible and professional workplace behaviors
- Communicate effectively
- Use mathematics effectively
- Work cooperatively
- Apply learning
- Respect and appreciate diversity
- Integrate technology
- Apply sustainable practices
- FutureForce Internships
The LTC FutureForce represents a wide array of students ready to put their skills to work for local business, while developing their work-ready skills through on-site internships.
Learn more about LTC FutureForce