College Mission, Planning & Reports
Transform individuals to strengthen our communities through innovative and accessible learning.
The community’s driver for individual, social, cultural, and economic vitality.
The first step to learning is for students to access our institution.
We need to graduate students in a timely manner; enrollment and retention are not enough.
We will increase the percentage of graduates employed in their field of study and the number of graduates who transfer to a four-year college.
We will close equity gaps in student success by focusing on every individual and charting a new, intentional course forward.
College Planning and Reports:
- Strategic Plan
- Annual Plan
- Review the College Budget
- View the Annual Comprehensive Financial Report
- Get an overview of our student body with the Diversity Report
- WTCS Outcomes Based Funding Report
View Previous Plan & Budgets
- 2020-2021 Plan and Budget
- 2019-2020 Plan and Budget
- 2018-2019 Plan and Budget
- 2017-2018 Plan and Budget
- 2016-2017 Plan and Budget
- 2015-2016 Plan and Budget