Payment Information & Deadlines
LTC Payment Options
Please note that when registering for classes you are encouraged to have anticipated financial aid, a Payment Plan in place, or an agency authorization on file. Please review the Payment Plan Options links below to determine the deadline when financial aid, a payment plan or an agency authorization needs to be in place. Failure to do so by the deadline dates may cause you to be dropped from your classes.
How To Set Up A Direct Deposit
A payment plan allows you to make installments on a qualifying tuition balance of $200 or more. Click the Step by Step Guide To Setting Up a Payment Plan for assistance in setting up a payment plan.
- Learn more about Spring 2021 Payment Options
- Learn more about Summer 2021 Payment Options
- Learn more about Fall 2021 Payment Options
Financial Aid Recipients
- If you have a completed financial aid file and have received your award notification, your tuition will be deferred to your anticipated aid.
- If you do not have a completed financial aid file and have not received your award notification, you will need to select another payment option.
Defer Your Fees to an Authorized Agency/Company
Authorization must be on file at time of registration or an Agency Payment Agreement form must be completed. Forms are available in Student Services at the LTC Cleveland campus or online.
If your employer has an education reimbursement policy, you can take advantage of this Employee Reimbursement at LTC.
If you have any questions you can text student billing at 920.395.8309 or email email@example.com.
To Make a Payment by Phone