If your employer has an education reimbursement policy, you can take advantage of this payment method at LTC.
All you need to do is complete 4 steps:
- Register for course in person and pay $50 down payment per course registered.
- Provide a copy of your employer’s reimbursement policy.
- Fill out LTC Employee Reimbursement Form (see link below).
- Make final payment 6 weeks after your course ends.
Download the Employee Reimbursement Form
- Student needs all 3 pieces of information for this to be noted on the students account.
- Student must make $50 payment per class at time of registration.
- Student must give proof of HR employer reimbursement policy to LTC along with signed agreement form.
- Fill out LTC Employee Reimbursement Form.
- Student will get billed electronically/email after 6 weeks after class end date. If multiple classes student will get billed after latest class end date.
- Late fees of $100 after 90 of no payment will be charged if no payment received at the 6 week deferred billing date. Student may also be subject for collections.
- If company does not give them the money, student is still liable to pay.
For more information
Call 1.888.GO TO LTC