Proctoring for Other Colleges
We will be happy to discuss your proctoring needs. As testing schedules permit, the Testing Services (Cleveland only) can provide a proctor during our normal working hours for students enrolled at other colleges.
- Students must call Testing Services 920.693.1184 for approval first.
- Tests will be accepted via regular mail or emailed to:
- Lakeshore Technical College
- Attention: Testing Services
- 1290 North Avenue
- Cleveland, WI 53015
The institution from which the test is provided must include relevant proctoring instructions:
- Materials allowed and not allowed
- Minimum time needed for the test and the maximum time allowed (for scheduling purposes)
- Open and close dates
- If online, any passwords needed and a guarantee that no programs will be downloaded permanently to our computers.
- Phone number and email for instructor/and or test center in case any problems arise before, during or after testing.
- Email correspondence must include name of college and student. Tests and test results will not be faxed or emailed.
- A self-addressed return envelope with postage prepaid must accompany each paper/pencil test that needs to be returned.
- LTC Testing Services will not hold, make, or store copies of exams after they have been taken.
- Staff will enter the testing room TO ENTER A PASSWORD ONLY - the student must know how to navigate to the Internet page where the test resides and must know exactly what needs to be done to complete the test.
The student must make an appointment for the test after all testing instructions have been received and approved. Call us at (920) 693-1184.
- Unused tests will be destroyed 30 days past the close date.
Testing Services charges $25 per exam. Fee is waived for Wisconsin Technical College System (WTCS) students.
Fee is collected at time of testing. Cash or check are accepted.
Appointments are required for testing. Please call 920.693.1184. Testing is offered at LTC Cleveland.
Day of Test
Arrive on time with photo ID. You are not allowed to bring food, books, papers, calculators, listening devices, cell phones or electronic devices into the testing room. Only testers are allowed in the testing areas. Pencils and scratch paper will be provided. If calculator is allowed, student must use one provided by us, unless a special calculator is allowed by the instructor.
For More Information
Contact LTC Testing Services at 920.693.1184.
Proctor List for Technical Colleges in Wisconsin