Whether you've taken dual-credit courses in high school, at another college, or have on-the-job experience that's relevant to your LTC program, you may be eligible for college credit.
- - earned at other colleges (College Course Transfer Guide)
- - earned in high school with dual/articulated credit options
- - earned by completing a registered apprenticeship
Send official transcripts to:
- Lakeshore Technical College
- Attention: Student Records
- 1290 North Avenue
- Cleveland, WI 53015
For questions on transferability contact Registrar Chou Yang at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920.693.1733.
- Official transcripts from awarding institutions are required when transferring in college credits.
- The course being transferred is generally equivalent in content and meets or exceeds the credit value of the LTC course.
- Transfer credit may be awarded for up to 75% of the degree, diploma, or certificate requirements. However, students must complete at least 25% of their technical/occupation-specific coursework at LTC in order to earn the diploma/degree.
Explore Credit for Prior Learning