- Individual Technical Studies (ITS)
- Associate Degree
- 4 Terms
- 60 Credits
- Financial Aid Eligible
- Starts August
Manage a family dairy farm
Of the 9,520 Wisconsin dairy farms, 96% are family-owned. The Dairy Business Management Individual Technical Studies (ITS) Associate Degree prepares individuals whose goal is to take over or manage a family dairy farm and to train those entering the dairy industry for the first time to become managers/owners. This program will expand on already learned hands-on skills and strengthen the business knowledge needed to be the manager/owner of a farm operation. The target audience for this ITS degree includes graduates of a dairy-related technical diploma and those currently employed as dairy workers who envision a transition to a dairy management related career.
ITS-Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources
NOTE: To see the order of courses you will take for this program, please view the Program Sheet.
ADMISSIONS TO DO's
Work with Career Coach to:
- Submit Application
- Submit transcripts (high school & other colleges).
- NOTE: Official transcripts required for acceptance of transfer credits; Financial Aid may require.
- Complete the online Student Success Questionnaire.
PROGRAM TO DO's
Work with your Academic Advisor to:
- On Farm Placement and Release Form
- Ensure enrolled in or graduate of Dairy Heard Management Program.
- Schedule a Program Advising Session to plan your first semester schedule, review your entire plan of study, and discuss the results of the Student Success Questionnaire.
Approx Cost Script Loading
Want more information?
All Term 3 and Term 4 classes are available online or through iFlex, which is a combination of online and face-to-face instruction.